Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Entry 9 - Vacation

So, good and bad from this vacation. Good - I didn't give a damn what I looked like in a bathing suit. Seriously, for the first time in my life I walked arouna and didn't care. Not even as a skinny thing did I have that much confidence in a suit. Or is it more I don't give a crap what people think anymore? Either way, I think it's a step up.

Downside - remember that six pounds I initially lot? Then three of 'em came back? Well, the other three also came back and brought three more friends along. This time, I totally deserved it. I ate like a frickin' pig over vacation. Partly because it's really hard to eat on the road when you can't eat gluten, so you thrive on baked potatoes because it's about the only thing they don't beat with a wheat stick before they serve it to you. But also partly because I ate three small bags of jelly bellies in five days. One bag was sweetened with Splenda, though! Do I get partial credit?

I ate the most when I was driving. I suppose as a way to ease the boredom.

Gotta figure this out. Just gotta.

No comments:

Post a Comment