Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Entry 5 - ARGH!

Okay, I'm sitting here again fighting that M&M mojo. Ah, you chocolatey siren!

Of course, when the vending machine had Reese's Pieces, that was it.

Back when I could eat gluten, it was Watchamacallits.

So, my cravings are a fickle mistress.

I'm trying to hold off to eat anything, except maybe the celery I pre-packed. Trying not to cave to massive Mars totalitarianism.

Now, if I could just figure out why I want the damned M&Ms so bad. It's really illogical. I'm irritated today, but when aren't I? I had breakfast, but didn't get a mid-morning snack until five hours later. So at almost lunch, I had an apple with peanut butter, the quinoa tabouli, and a quarter cup of strawberries.

Really, there's no reason.

So why? There has to be a reason. I like reason.

Oh well. If nothing else, beginning to write all of this out has gotten me six pounds down in a week. So.... /shrug

1 comment:

  1. For what it's worth, another day of no M&M's, and I only ate half the celery (about one stalk) with no peanut butter.

    /shrug

    ReplyDelete