Monday, May 17, 2010

Entry 4 - M&M's Shall Be My Downfall

Okay, so right now I am sitting at my desk wanting desperately to go downstairs to the vending machines and get a packet of peanut M&Ms. I hurt, I want them so bad. I'm trying hard not to do it. Here's why.

I know for a fact that I am not hungry.

So, it should be no big deal to not eat them, right? Ah, but you're thinking like a normal human being!

I am sitting here, thinking that I've already had a hot quinoa breakfast cereal, an apple with peanut butter, ½ cup of strawberries, one serving of almonds with a tablespoon of raisins, and a serving of quinoa tabouli (quinoa's my new gluten-free thing of the moment), but none of that involved ravenous chocolate hoarding followed by sugar-shakes. So I feel unsatisfied.

Wassup with that?

Not fair. Harumph.

So I'm sipping a low-cal flavored flavored coffee mix, hoping that helps kill the craving. I've eaten quite enough today thus far as it is. I don't need more. I just want more. And that ain't right.

If I keep this up, maybe it will get easier.

1 comment: